OTHER WAYS TO HELP THE TOURETTE ASSOCIATION Donate Stock or a Vehicle
Celebrate by having friends and family join you in supporting the Tourette Association Support a Tourette Association Golf or Dinner event and more click here to make a Donation • click here to join or renew your Tourette Association membership •
click here to make a tribute or in memoriam donation
click here to donate to Team Tourette
• ILLINOIS GOLF CLASSIC & DINNER is held at the beautiful Bryn Mawr Country Club in Lincolnwood, IL in late June
• ROSENTHAL GOLF CLASSIC takes place within an hour’s drive of New York City in July or August.
• JONES LANG LASALLE GOLF CLASSIC - is the largest Tourette Association Golf event with nearly 300 golfers at the historical Westchester Country Club in late September.
• THE TOURETTE ASSOCIATION'S ANNUAL GALA- held in November at the Pierre Hotel in New York City.
Give Stock - Get a tax break by donating stock
Leave a Legacy - join
the Tourette Association's Legacy Society program with
Donate a Vehicle to the Tourette Association In addition to cars, the program accepts motorcycles, trucks, boats and airplanes, and they are usually accepted running or not. Simply call (855) TSA-7CAR or (855) 872-7227 seven days a week for further information and to arrange for a pickup of the vehicle you want to donate. Your IRS deduction will be based upon the value of the vehicle and is tax deductible to the extent of the law. It’s a great way to support critical Tourette Association programs while getting a tax credit.
Celebrate with the Tourette Association - Get Involved! Use your creativity and passion to take an active role by fundraising, donating or spreading awareness for our cause. Do a sporting event in your area. Celebrate your birthday or other holidays by creating an online fundraising page. Create a page in memory of someone you love. Be creative and come up with your own fundraiser. Click Here to Get Involved!
and more... • WORKPLACE OPPORTUNITIES - Community Health Charities(CHC). the Tourette Association is a member - please designate the Tourette Association.
- CFC (Federal Government Employees) - please use the Tourette Association charity number 11411.
- United Way - please designate the Tourette Association
- State Employee Federated Appeal and Municipal Employee Campaigns. Make sure to write in Tourette Association if it’s not listed on your campaign’s charity selection form
- Matching Gift Program at your company? It's a great way to multiply your contribution to the Tourette Association.
• eBay MissionFish -
Do you use eBay? The Tourette Association is a certified eBay charity. Buyers and sellers on eBay can support our cause by designating transaction proceeds to The Tourette Association. You can also donate to the Tourette Association by clicking on PayPal's "Donate Now" tab.
• PARTICIPATE - Join your local U.S. chapter and participate; or, if you live outside the U.S., become an international contact. You can become part of a support network, be a grassroots activist, a trained advocate, go on family picnics, attend conferences, and much more.
Email or call Mark Levine, Vice President of Development, 718-224-2999, X230
All calls are confidential