OTHER WAYS TO HELP TSA
Donate Stock or a Vehicle
Celebrate by having friends and family join you in supporting TSA
Support a TSA Golf or Dinner event and more
click here to make a Donation • click here to join or renew your TSA membership • click here to make a tribute or in memoriam donation
click here to donate to Team TSA
Give Stock - Get a tax break by donating stock
Leave a Legacy - join
TSA's Legacy Society program with
Donate a Vehicle to TSA
In addition to cars, the program accepts motorcycles, trucks, boats and airplanes, and they are usually accepted running or not. Simply call (855) TSA-7CAR or (855) 872-7227 seven days a week for further information and to arrange for a pickup of the vehicle you want to donate. Your IRS deduction will be based upon the value of the vehicle and is tax deductible to the extent of the law. It’s a great way to support critical TSA programs while getting a tax credit.
Celebrate with TSA
• JOIN THE TSA BIRTHDAY CLUB - Join the TSA Birthday Club; ask friends and family give a donation to TSA. Click HERE; when the page opens click Become A Fundraiser and follow the easy steps. You'll create a Birthday Club page that your friends and family can visit to make donations in your honor.
• MAKE TSA YOUR MITZVAH PROJECT - Simply click HERE, then on Become A Fundraiser to create an online page. User friendly tools make it easy for you to customize your page and upload a photo. You can do email blasts from your page to direct people to your page and give a give in your honor.
• CHRISTMAS OR HANNUKAH - CELEBRATE WITH TSA -
Offer family and friends the opportunity to give to TSA
at this wonderful time of year
. Click HERE; when the page opens, click Become A Fundraiser to create your own online page. User friendly tools make it easy for you to customize your page and upload a photo. You can do email blasts from your page to direct people to your page and give a give in your honor.
• TSA GOLF EVENTS: New York City area - - Golf outings are annually scheduled for the suburban New York City area in August and September; Chicago, Illinois area - - our Annual Illinois golf outing is scheduled at the Ravinia Green Country Club in Riverwoods, IL during late June.
• TSA’S ANNUAL NEW YORK DINNER DANCE - in November at the historic Pierre Hotel. An upscale silent auction, raffle, great food, and a terrific orchestra.
• WEST COAST CHAMPION OF CHILDREN AWARD DINNER - currently an Eventless-Event. Supporters will be able to contribute to the critical programs of TSA through donating to the journal, but there will be no dinner.
• TSA's NATIONAL CONFERENCE - Every 2 years in the Washington D.C. Area - read about our 2012 Conference. Plan to support and attend the next one.
• WORKPLACE OPPORTUNITIES
- Community Health Charities(CHC). TSA is a member - please designate TSA.
- CFC (Federal Government Employees) - please use the TSA charity number 11411.
- United Way - please designate TSA
- State Employee Federated Appeal and Municipal Employee Campaigns. Make sure to write in TSA if it’s not listed on your campaign’s charity selection form
- Matching Gift Program at your company? It's a great way to multiply your contribution to TSA.
• eBay MissionFish -
Do you use eBay? TSA is a certified eBay charity. Buyers and sellers on eBay can support our cause by designating transaction proceeds to TSA. You can also donate to TSA by clicking on PayPal's "Donate Now" tab.
• PARTICIPATE - Join your local U.S. chapter and participate; or, if you live outside the U.S., become an international contact. You can become part of a support network, be a grassroots activist, a trained advocate, go on family picnics, attend conferences, and much more.
Email or call Mark Levine, Vice President of Development, 718-224-2999, X230
All calls are confidential