Citing the great progress on many fronts in TS Research, TSA is asking its constituents and family members to consider organ donation. Working together with the Harvard Brain Tissue Resources Center (HBTRC), we hope to advance research and to improve the lives of children and adults with TS everywhere. Please consider participation in this important program.
• For interesting and informative materials about the program, click here .
• To read an article in TSA's Winter 2007 Newsletter about Brain Research by Dr. Clifford Saper, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Neurology and Neuroscience, Harvard Medical School and Chairman, Department of Neurology Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, MA, click here.
• To register for TSA's Brain Tissue Program, click here.
• The TSA Brain Tissue Program was established to facilitate neuropathological studies of Tourette Syndrome. To request tissue, please complete the Tissue Request Form (DOWNLOAD the PDF™, fill it out, save the filled-in form) and submit the form and other required documentation by email to Dr. Rosalinda Roberts. All requests will be subject to review and approval by the TSA Brain Tissue Users Committee.
• Questions? please email us.
Return to the TSA Home Page
©2007-2013 Tourette Syndrome Association, Inc. / 42-40 Bell Boulevard / Bayside NY 11361 / 718-224-2999